A Few Questions For The Tuners.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice. That one is better than mine. I didnt see a price. How much is it?

It's about $300 give or take 25 or 50 dollars from different vendors. It looks legit and I think ill jut mod my drivers side air vent to fit it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's about $300 give or take 25 or 50 dollars from different vendors. It looks legit and I think ill jut mod my drivers side air vent to fit it.

Ok thatd be sick. That looks amazing. You should ask for quotes in the ask a vendor sections. Make sure you tag then all in the post for fast response.

Ok thatd be sick. That looks amazing. You should ask for quotes in the ask a vendor sections. Make sure you tag then all in the post for fast response.

I will do when I pull the trigger i know I was talking to defined performance about some part quotes a few weeks ago so ill probably give them a call and see what type of deal they can do when I take the plunge.

I just have the issue of being a good google shopper and a great sniper bidder on ebay resulting in me getting many items for good deals which sucks because I know it hurts vendors but when your building with a budget I guess you got to do what you got to do.

But in this scenario the cheapest ive seen it was at $290 and if its close to that price I'll support a vendor.