Lifetime Membership Idea

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

plumber

Just on this forum thing for the first time and really enjoying it. I had a motorbike for years but never rode it kids came along so I sold it and bought an sti. Still trying to get the hand of posting on it and finding my way around but I like it. Alin was very helpful thanks. I am keeping this girl forever and would be interested in a lifetime membership. Not many from Ireland on it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I wanna hear the benefits lol
This is basically for your benefit and we are basically brain-storming here so as JJ suggested. You define the terms! :tup: IMO everything that comes with a platinum membership to start, but what else can we give?

My suggestion was pretty ideal, lower cost for these unique lifetime perks and just minus a few things from it. And then adding on a lower cost subscription to maintain the amsoil and tuning perks. Unless your trying to give everything and then some? haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
As of right now we're not going to be offering a lifetime membership. We have some ideas, but nothing is jumping out to us. We're also closing this thread to keep it in order till we have more of an idea on this membership.

The issue is we already do so much that we just can't do anymore without turning off the lights if that makes sense.

Check out our Platinum membership and you'll see what we mean. :)

http://igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php/273-Premium-Memberships

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We opened this thread back up. We're working on some new ideas. Stay tuned friends.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Tell me now!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ahahahaha im good with that. :tup:

(Amsoil :tup: ) OG platinum ftw!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ahahahaha im good with that. :tup:

(Amsoil :tup: )

We will no longer offer Amsoil for cost to the new Lifetime Platinum Members, but we will give them a great deal!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So how does it work now?

og platinum choose which to keep? Lifetime or amsoil anual?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Amsoil!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We also redid all the other memberships.

Supporter: $14.97 for six months.
Sponsor: $24.97 for a year.
Lifetime Platinum: $69.00 for life.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well this is neat.
I guess since I'm not a habitual Amsoil user, I'll choose a lifetime!

Let us know when your membership renews and we will fix it.