Lifetime Membership Idea

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have been thinking of doing a lifetime membership here at igotasti.com. This would be only available at certain times of the year and very few would be sold. *Very Limited*

Price hasn't been set or anything like that, but we wanted to hear your input on this idea and hear what your thoughts are.

So what do you think?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What would price be around and what would the benefit be?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Price and benefits haven't really been discussed yet to be honest.

What we did discuss is only 10 would be available to purchase to start.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well im definitely interested in being the first. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well you can make it limited to one person and whoever that person is gets your sti. :D

Darn power outage wiped my message clean.
But I wanted to say, I'd be interested in something like this. I chipped in before to the other group that I was with and got Lifetime Membership. Most of the benefits were forum oriented though, but you guys have all the swag, amsoil at cost, e-tuning, etc. Maybe these extra's could be obtained at an optional discounted price on top of lifetime? Unless you were thinking about one massive price for all :p

Maybe forum benefits, shop manual, and swag for lifetime membership. Then maybe optional easy prices for e-tune and amsoil yearly subscription.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well this is something we might do or not do in the future. We do know that it will be a special membership and certain bonuses will only apply to this membership if we decide to do this.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well, there's 5 people total so far interested! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Please edit the first post and make a list numbered 1 through 10. Please add my name to number 1 on that list. ( :rofl: ) When you have 10 people on the list, you can decide what you want to do! :tup:

If it's anything as I mentioned earlier, definitely sign me up on the list too :)
Payment will be sent ASAP lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys like we said early we really have no idea on price yet or even if we are doing this.

Also if you do purchase a membership from here on out and at some point we offer a lifetime membership we will credit you back and work with you.

Please keep in mind it would only be for 10 people. This will be very rare. Kinda like the 22B! :rofl:

Sounds like a deal lols
shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_lolikips-d34yx16_zps77f84ab1.png