Hey ladies!

I've already posted in the intro section, but it's super rad that they have a ladies area on this forum.

Loving all your subies so far! Can't wait to see and keep up with what all you ladies are doing with your scoobs!

Here is my pride n joy. 2013 Special Edition STi. There are more pics in my intro post.

Any of you gals in the Western North Carolina area?
6bfb1494cf8dfd98cba2131274e9313e.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That is our favorite color. ;)

It took some getting used to. I wasn't too sure at first if I was going to be happy with it, I usually lean more to a silver, black, or white. But this being a limited production I went with it and it has grown on me and I've totally fallen for my General lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great choice. That color is very rare which you know that already. :tup:

@tandj check out this STi.

She's purdyyy ;) welcome to the best forum and super awesome to see another girl! I think I've seen your car on FB in some of the girl groups :) I live in upstate NY!

Thank you thank you. And it is a pleasure to be here I'm loving it so far! I'm stoked about finding all these girls into subies! Yea I'm on a subie ladies fb group they are great to.
Nice NY. I've been to NYC once for a business trip. That was different. Totally out of my element there lol

Thank you thank you. And it is a pleasure to be here I'm loving it so far! I'm stoked about finding all these girls into subies! Yea I'm on a subie ladies fb group they are great to.
Nice NY. I've been to NYC once for a business trip. That was different. Totally out of my element there lol

Yeah NYC is almost like a country all in itself LOL, I go down often as its only 2.5hrs away from where I live, but I live more in the country lol and I like that more, lots of curvy roads to enjoy the subie on! :)

See now your talking my language lol. I'm nestled in the mountains of WNC and only 2 hours from the Tail of the Dragon over in TN. So many beautiful roads and the Blue Ridge Parkway ♡ Lol the city I live in has been dubbed Subieville. Every other car on the road is a subie I swear! Its kinda great! Lol if you ever get a chance to visit down in WNC its totally worth a night or two stay!