E85 tune

TK-421

Sounds good buddy, if the last datalog has the P0171 code active then I will be able to tell you what's up, but honestly take [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] advice and that plus the datalog maybe I can adjust your tune for the winter blends if that's the case

milehighsubie303

Sounds good buddy, if the last datalog has the P0171 code active then I will be able to tell you what's up, but honestly take [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] advice and that plus the datalog maybe I can adjust your tune for the winter blends if that's the case

Ok thanks! I'll try and get those datalogs for you

sti newb

Do you not have a fuel sensor kit? I want to tune for 91 and E85 but don?t know if I want the sensor kit or to just get two separate tunes. What do you guys think? Sorry to jack the thread just did t want to start a whole new post

It all depends on how often you plan on switching fuels to guage it's worth. If a couple times a month then I say it's worth getting a flex fuel kit. I know [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is developing a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
If you have the money just go with a kit. Even small differences in ethanol content can have high impact on a tune and it is just better to let the ECU take care of it based on actual content. Plus it makes switching over fuels simple