HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I just creamed a little. Time to change the panties.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well I can see this journal is going down the shitter real fast. Thanks guys! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Clean up in aisle 3 please.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Still drooling at the center gauge display. :(

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Ill update as I make progress. :tup: I added a screen that monitors amp voltages and turns them on and off. So Cool!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
An update on the progress of my multi-guage. I have the Arduino host communicating with the display and i finally have all the various objects scaled properly and displaying the right values. I had some issues getting the temperatures to remain stable when other sensors were changing but I finally figured out how to fix that. The next step is to calibrate it with the actual input devices like the fuel and oil pressure sensors and the wide band AFR.

Here is a quick video of what I have so far.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Unbelievable that is amazing! :bow:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
An update on the progress of my multi-guage. I have the Arduino host communicating with the display and i finally have all the various objects scaled properly and displaying the right values. I had some issues getting the temperatures to remain stable when other sensors were changing but I finally figured out how to fix that. The next step is to calibrate it with the actual input devices like the fuel and oil pressure sensors and the wide band AFR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRu6TadPZzQ

Looks like the ban hammer might have to come out for you! :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRu6TadPZzQ
Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416590865987.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416590865987.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 71

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Pricing?
How big is it? Wonder where I could put it?

eesh I don't know. If I add up all the major components...

Display, $130
pressure sensors, $36 each (x2)
Temp sensors, $20 each (x2)
Case (display), $15
Arduino, $10
Case (Arduino), $15
Various hardware, $25

About $307 plus throw me a bone for my time your talking about $400... Is that really cost effective?

The display is a 4.3 inch display but they also have 5 and 7 inch displays so pick your poison.