HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I was anticipating a wind tunnel!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Tell me what you think of this. I wanted a display that was closer in color to the existing gauge cluster and this is what I came up with...

20141202_203040.jpg

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
PURE SEX?!!!!!!!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Very close. I'd have to see it next to the gauge cluster but I think it looks darn close. Regardless of color, I love it.

eesh I don't know. If I add up all the major components...

Display, $130
pressure sensors, $36 each (x2)
Temp sensors, $20 each (x2)
Case (display), $15
Arduino, $10
Case (Arduino), $15
Various hardware, $25

About $307 plus throw me a bone for my time your talking about $400... Is that really cost effective?

The display is a 4.3 inch display but they also have 5 and 7 inch displays so pick your poison.

Could you do it to where it would display the info on any monitor over HDMI? If so you could scratch the cost of the monitor and I will buy one

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Very close. I'd have to see it next to the gauge cluster but I think it looks darn close. Regardless of color, I love it.

Thank you everyone! You should see it in person. It loses depth and color on the cell phone camera.

HolyCrapItsFast... Back in the Suby again!

Looks like the new Arduino Tre board will come with an HDMI output. The only question is how much will that board be

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Looks like the new Arduino Tre board will come with an HDMI output. The only question is how much will that board be

Not sure but I'm sure there will be a really cheap clone in no time. I can get a Mega clone for around $10 now. I would like to do something like that with HDMI but I just don't know enough about it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You dont know something?!?! :shock:

:lol: :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Trust me I'm allot dumber than I make myself out to be. I prove that by opening my mouth every day at work! :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:bump2: any updates for us?!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
None yet... i'm working on some stuff but not ready to share. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im sure its worth waiting for! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Update us! :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
On another note I was de-tuning my car last week and I went from 430WHP to 368WHP in VirtualDyno. But holy shit, will you look at this power curve. This is a dream come true to me...

MyCar.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy curve Batman!