HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
You bet your ass.
I'd give up a left nut and dry hole a sandpaper Fifi for a HUD.

I agree. A HUD would be epic. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I will make it HUD for the first one then... I know just where to put it to. (and don't say "where the sun don't shine")

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Here is the concept. Yeah I like the seven segment LED idea better than the matrix. I think this is going to be really awesome. :tup:
@Gussy818 @Spamby, What do you think?

20150204_181154.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It should fit a 52mm pod. The ring is 1.76" outer diameter. That should leave .124" between the ring and the inner wall of the pod. For the HUD version I was going to drill a hole in the top of my clock pod and let it project the image from with in. The only issue with the HUD version is the direction of slant in the digit is in the wrong direction but there is not much I can do about that.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How clear will the projection be on the windshield. Im definitely curious to see how it ends up looking!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well these are high brightness led's so they get pretty bright and even in full sunlight they should be visible. For the HUD version I plan to have a light sensor so it will adjust brightness according to daylight.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Here is the concept for the ring portion of the shift light...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You know... You keep showing off youre gonna be flooded with preorders for the next 200 years. :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
You know... You keep showing off youre gonna be flooded with preorders for the next 200 years. :lol:

I am my own worst enemy though. I keep thinking of options to add. It just keeps snowballing :tup:

I think this is going to be my favorite of the three things I have done so far.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You should do a kick starter or something to help fund this.

As much as i love this idea, there can be a major downfall to it as well.

1) the overwhelming amount of people that would want these products would backlog him immensely.

2) what would a total dollar amount goal be?

3)he cant make every single one of them all by himself! That would take forever!

Yes it is possible with the right plan and thought but ultimately it will be up to him if he wants to pursue this long winded road.