HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Re: HolyCrapItsFast... Back in the Suby again!

You went to WBM and didnt tell me?!? I was there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Ouch!

?Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Oh I wasn't there but my car was. My friend, who is actually the new owner, entered it in the show. I told him not to because he would end up being embarrassed because it was far from show ready. Boy do I feel like an ass now!

You should have seen it there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

You sold it?

?Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Yes I did but it is still in the family. My best friend took it off my hands when it started giving me headaches and he gave me the kouki and $40000 worth in parts.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Yes I did but it is still in the family. My best friend took it off my hands when it started giving me headaches and he gave me the kouki and $40000 worth in parts.

WOW!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

:lmao:

"... and he gave me the kouki and $40000 worth in parts."

Now, that is the bestest friend in the whole wide world!

:bigtup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

We want updates! We want them now! :tard:

We want updates! We want them now! :tard:

Yes stop playing with the new toy and give us an update please. [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION].

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Sorry it has been a while. I am just so damn busy lately I don't have any time for myself let alone here. I will make more of an effort.

I'm regretting giving Cyberu away. It is looking better than ever and running like a champ. It is being very well taken care of these days. I finally got the new suspension installed on the Kouki and I love the way it rides. Best street car I have driven to date. I went with the HKS Hypermax GT IV. What a nice set of coilovers. Slowly but surely it is coming along and it will be hitting the body shop very soon. I will have to conjure up some recent pictures of Cyberu for you. I will be taking some before and after photos of the Kouki but not till the body work is finished.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

mhe.... its nice for what it is but wait till you see mine when it is done... which should be really soon! YAY! :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Here's an update on the Kouki. The work is being done by NorthStar Auto Body and Collision. When I put the car in for work I only wanted them to fill some minor dings and straighten the door seams and throw a coat of paint on it. A year went by and I was wondering what was taking so long but I did not complain because I just wanted them to do a decent job. Well I got much more than I bargained for. They did a full on restoration from re-hanging the doors to seamless fitting of the body kit and smoothing out the body surfaces. The paint color was selected by my good friend Alex. He selected Black Cherry for the color and I couldn't be happier. The photo shown below was taken when overcast so you don't get the full effect but believe me, it does not do it justice. The cherry tint pops in the sunlight. He will also be picking the wheels and other aspects of the car because he has a good eye when it come to tasteful customization without being gaudy. The job they are doing is world class in my opinion and I cant wait for this to be done!

We have some plans for under the hood also. I will be finishing the original project to turbo the KA with an AWIC setup as well as a full-on engine build. Thanks to my friend Ray, I have a complete race ready motor to build while I drive around on the original motor. Alex also has access to a really good powder coating guy just across the street from his shop so I sent over some engine parts and brake calipers for coating. Yes they are brown... but it compliments the Black Cherry perfectly.

20180502_164240.jpg

20180606_161552.jpg

20180213_174356.jpg

20180214_171311.jpg

20180216_183609.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, just wow!!! That's so fucking awesome!!!! :bow:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Insane!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] .... ok its been 6ish months since last update on the Kouki. Hows the new ride coming along?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Progress has been slow to install all the stuff I want. I did get it back from the body shop quite some time ago (see pics below) and I have been using it to commute daily which is NOT what I wanted to do with this car. I did manage to get the brakes, coilovers and sway bars installed and I am going to work on getting the S15 differential installed this week end. After that come the turbo setup.

I just hate putting all these miles on it because it is ruining the paint.

20180628_160352.jpg

20190104_132127[1].jpg