Boxerfest 2015

TK-421

Oh my I just died.

I get it quite a bit, also get with both the STi and Evo why did you put that stupid wing on there?

And I had a girl tell me that my miata was cute but really loud and her dad's was a convertible and asked why mine wasn't..... I was getting into my RX-7 at the time I shook my head and ignored her and she called me rude.

gbae_sti

I get it quite a bit, also get with both the STi and Evo why did you put that stupid wing on there?

And I had a girl tell me that my miata was cute but really loud and her dad's was a convertible and asked why mine wasn't..... I was getting into my RX-7 at the time I shook my head and ignored her and she called me rude.
Oh holy sh*! I can't deal. Lmao. Everyone always asks me about the wing also... I tell them that my STI came from the factory with it, and they are flabbergasted.
The RX-7 situation...no words. Actually yes.. ummmm.. I would have done the same thing. Girls like her give me a bad name.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Reminds me of the guy that asked me about my VW Golf.
I cussed him, but for a different reason.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Geese what kind of cars are you guys driving? :rofl:

TK-421

Oh holy sh*! I can't deal. Lmao. Everyone always asks me about the wing also... I tell them that my STI came from the factory with it, and they are flabbergasted.
The RX-7 situation...no words. Actually yes.. ummmm.. I would have done the same thing. Girls like her give me a bad name.

Yeah gets pretty annoying at times when you are at the gas station and people just walk right up start taking pictures and asking questions and it's like hey I've got a life and places to be I stopped for gas not a question and answer seminar

TK-421

And not all girls are like that, just usually the ones who are getting into a SL55 Mercedes Benz and carry a dog in their purse

TK-421

Reminds me of the guy that asked me about my VW Golf.
I cussed him, but for a different reason.

I cuss people just because I can, but usually you have to act like a ignorant fool to get it out if me. If it's an honest question I'll be nice and understand that not everyone understands especially elderly guys who get interested at things like cars and coffee or random gas station interest

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I cuss people just because I can, but usually you have to act like a ignorant fool to get it out if me. If it's an honest question I'll be nice and understand that not everyone understands especially elderly guys who get interested at things like cars and coffee or random gas station interest

He was being an asshole in traffic. Followed me for three miles. Tailgating then blocking me in so I couldn't pass, among other things. Just a general douche and then to want to be a cool guy and discuss my car? Whatever pal.

TK-421

He was being an asshole in traffic. Followed me for three miles. Tailgating then blocking me in so I couldn't pass, among other things. Just a general douche and then to want to be a cool guy and discuss my car? Whatever pal.

Those people belong in a special place in hell. And they wonder why we get pissed and have road rage

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Or the guy at work who has a veloster and keeps telling us subie guys that he's gonna tune it next month and put a hurt on everyone. Lol

TK-421

Or the guy at work who has a veloster and keeps telling us subie guys that he's gonna tune it next month and put a hurt on everyone. Lol

I hear ya there. There's this local "Walmart" group with a bunch if young people with that mentality, they think a fast car will be the end all do all because they can race from a roll on a straight stretch of road and pull a half a car length. Not taking it to a road course closed track and loosing the other guy in the corners because a good driver is what really counts.

TK-421

Hahahaha true! This conversation is absolutely killing me! I can't stop laughing.

This is just normal conversation for me ha, you wanna laugh, come hang with me in public places. That's a laugh to be had. I am known for witty banter and a dry sense of humor.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I hear ya there. There's this local "Walmart" group with a bunch if young people with that mentality, they think a fast car will be the end all do all because they can race from a roll on a straight stretch of road and pull a half a car length. Not taking it to a road course closed track and loosing the other guy in the corners because a good driver is what really counts.

Hell, he won't even run the forester xt from a dig. Lol

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
This is just normal conversation for me ha, you wanna laugh, come hang with me in public places. That's a laugh to be had. I am known for witty banter and a dry sense of humor.

My sense of humor is drier than a nuns nasty. How bout yours?

TK-421

Back on topic here,

So I've got [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION], [MENTION=4365]gbae_sti[/MENTION] and a few others lined up.

Anyone else want to go with all of us?

gbae_sti

Oh wow. Yep. We have those types around here for sure! AND they actually do hang at Walmart. How sad. I feel sorry for them actually...