Boxerfest 2015

TK-421

Who all is planning on going to this event? I've been talking with a few members on here about it.

There is no posted date for it, but last year it was on May 3rd.

Since I'll be back up in the PA area by that time of the year, I'm seeing who all from the tri-state area would be interested in meeting up and cruising down to the event.

Trying to notify everyone well in advanced that way time/funds/transportation can be allocated.

I'd like to go, and I'd really like to make it memorable since it'll be the one and only time that I'll be able to take my own Subaru since I'll be completely relocated to FL by the end of the 2015 year.

So who else is down to go to Boxerfest?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I am going to go. We need to see what the date is going to be set for.
[MENTION=3416]WRB_STi[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Definitely game! ?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wait! We can share this on our social media. ?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How many you want? ?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
10,000/118,000 :tard:

TK-421

Shit doesn't matter man, just wanna have some good memories with my last summer up north. Maybe we can get enough members to show up to where boxerfest will become a sponsor for this forum

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
True dat!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Ah okay. I might be able to get a group together for it, but since I'm pretty sure I'm going to the Boxer Takeover at the Dragon, I don't want to ask off too much for work. So...We'll have to see when the meet gets closer.

TK-421

Ah okay. I might be able to get a group together for it, but since I'm pretty sure I'm going to the Boxer Takeover at the Dragon, I don't want to ask off too much for work. So...We'll have to see when the meet gets closer.

When is boxer take over again?

TK-421

I believe it's near the start of the driving season in spring. So...sometime in earlier April.

Hmm I'm going to be in southern Kentucky around the beginning of April, I'll have to look into it maybe I'll have the chance to attend it!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
If you've never run the Dragon, I highly recommend going to this event. Its basically what these cars were built to do, and there's no greater fun you can really have(except in Rally) in these cars. I did it last weekend with TougeFest, and it was more than a blast, to say the least.

TK-421

If you've never run the Dragon, I highly recommend going to this event. Its basically what these cars were built to do, and there's no greater fun you can really have(except in Rally) in these cars. I did it last weekend with TougeFest, and it was more than a blast, to say the least.

Oh I've been on the dragon before, both with my Evo and RX-7, but never my STi, which is why I want to try and make this event