who dose it

scoobieroo

When purchasing the Platinum membership who does the E tuning and what does it consist of..? as i have a fairly extensive build and want to stay safe on a tune...thanks for the info!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] or [MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION].

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Before you commit, please read and fully understand this thread... http://igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php/3830-E-Tuning-Service-for-Paying-Members

You have to have a wide band installed and able to log with and you need to be well versed in the software and logging and flashing process.

If you want we can get started and run through a few sessions, and if you like how things are going then you can purchase a membership. I have done quite a few extensive builds so far including many SD tunes.

TK-421

I've been tuning for years and years as well, many tunes on various platforms everything from Speed Density to stock MAF based vehicles. I am also a Cobb ProTuner for the local shop I work for. My job everyday is tuning cars and building engines so between [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] and myself you'll be in good hands.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=4177]scoobieroo[/MENTION] hope that helps you. ?

scoobieroo

Thanks guys..then my next question would be, would i be able to use my acessport for all of my data logs and monitoring a/f/r or do i have to have a wideband?

TK-421

Thanks guys..then my next question would be, would i be able to use my acessport for all of my data logs and monitoring a/f/r or do i have to have a wideband?

You can use your AccessPORT, but a UEGO will be more accurate.

TK-421

You can also use the AccessPORT to datalog, just make sure your logging the correct parameters.

scoobieroo

Well i guess i order one then.. then i may. Be in contact with one of you..thanks for the info much appreciated

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
For the open loop WOT tuning you have to have a wide band IMO. The stock A/F Sensor is wildly in accurate much past 12 afr and it maxes out at 11. When it comes time, I recommend logging through AccessTuner Race because it logs much faster and takes more data versus using just the AccessPort to log, plus the only way to log a wide band is through AccessTuner Race or RomRaider if you have an OpenPort 2. :tup: