IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A lot of people have been noticing a new program that we have been working on called Awards & Achievements. This program isn't all set up yet, but in the coming months we hope to have it all done and in full effect.

For now we will give you a quick run down on this program and why we chose to do this. This program is to reward people for doing certain actions and being an involved member of our community. Example: Making 10 posts will get a reward. Example: Becoming a premium member gets you an award and so on. This program will also let you collect points for rewards that we will be giving away. There are so many things we will be doing with this program and everyone can be involved.

Please bear with us as we get everything set up and going. We will be posting up in this thread letting you all know of all the changes that will be coming with this program.

Thank you, God bless.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Do you mean reward or award? :lol:

Im seeing "award"

And now i have to type in a reason as to why i want this award. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Do you mean reward or award? :lol:

Im seeing "award"

And now i have to type in a reason as to why i want this award. :lol:
Award. You got yours ?

Neat, I wonder what is in stored for us :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That Platinum logo award has been updated.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Moderator & Super Moderator awards have been added. ;)

More coming soon!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It says only 4 people have earned the platinum award. We should have about 40 platinum members now!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It says only 4 people have earned the platinum award. We should have about 40 platinum members now!

We're working on that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] check now.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's fixed. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just to let everyone know right now we are working on creating the trophies and points system for giveaways.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
All trophies have finally been uploaded and put into place.

Stay tuned.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A new donation award has been added with points. If you have ever given a donation to the site you now have a brand new award.

Thank you.