She waiting to evolve into a subie! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh no! :( how so?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Noooooo. Get an sti!!! :(

Noooooo. Get an sti!!! :(
Trust me i want him to but he prides on being different and I swear there really is a subaru on every other street corner where I live. This city has literally been dubbed Subieville lol.

Plus financially he will be better off keeping it :-(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ah then thats different. Do whats best financially then. :tup:

My local subie group there may be 2 or that that don't have subies right now but we have over 300 members who all live in WNC

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
My local subie group there may be 2 or that that don't have subies right now but we have over 300 members who all live in WNC

Yeah but i bet youre the only orange sti! :rambo:

:tup:

Update.

He has decided to move some money around and build the hell out of the ms3. So I lost the Subie battle, but this should be fun. Can't wait to spend some QT in the garage working on the dirty ho. Lol.

We found a hydrolocked motor with a good block and hopefully the crank is good to.

Funny thing is my local subie guru is hooking us up with some connections over at Roush Racing for some cast iron sleeves. I'm excited to have him on board helping where he can on the mazdabomb.

I'm getting a bit excited about this build!

Figured I'd throw in an update we finally got the motor and got it dropped off with 42 Auto Sports in Concord/Charlotte. My local subie guru at Boxer4Racing is helping out on the ms3 build! Can't say thank you enough to him. He is freaking awesome! He has also drug on board 42 Auto Sports, Rousch Racing and Mazda Racing for this build! Wow! This is going to be one nasty lil ms3!

Pics are of the hydrolocked motor we aquired for $600 (awesone sauce!) basically for the block and crank if it's ok.

3fafc188ab16808ff4b5edc31e86676f.jpg

388c10159fbe1ad8c989803797bc5416.jpg

415e1ccdba3072989c79c0960527939b.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now that knob is funny! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thats badass!!!!!!

Yeah I thought they were pretty awesome when I came across them. They have all kinds of colors available. May get myself an orange and black one eventually. Lol