Boxer4Racing

Hands down the subaru building guru! Dale Teague owner/operator/tuner is one of the most knowledgeable and friendly people I have had the pleasure of meeting in the Subaru world. He will aide with questions free of charge and never minds if you stop by if your lucky enough to live near the area. He has an abundance of parts and accessories at his finger tips you can order and he is educated on what he offers/sells and most of the time has first hand experience with a multitude of products!

The man is a well known Subaru Genius! I love how he will not let you just destroy your ride he will advise and guide you through necessary steps to help prevent bad things from happening and so that you can have a safe, and reliable as possible build that is a hell of a lot of fun to drive! I cant wait to get started with his knowledge and expertise with the General! If you are interested he is best reached via email for he personally works on each and every subie that comes to him from all over the US so he is a busy busy fella! have patients he is worth it! He has never disappointed me!

10846255_10152412472277331_3566463921635781574_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boxer4Racing/174757627330?ref=br_tf

http://www.boxer4racing.com/

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank you for the review.

Maybe we can get him on here as a Vendor. ;)

Thank you for the review.

Maybe we can get him on here as a Vendor. ;)

I will definitely mention it to him! He came out to my local Facebook Subie group's Toys for Tots run with his wife. It was a pleasure to meet her. Super nice folks! He may be interested! Never know unless you ask and try in this life!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will definitely mention it to him! He came out to my local Facebook Subie group's Toys for Tots run with his wife. It was a pleasure to meet her. Super nice folks! He may be interested! Never know unless you ask and try in this life!

Very true.

Our rates are also super reasonable and we support and back our Vendors.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
We need more people like this in the Subaru community :tup:

We need more people like this in the Subaru community :tup:
After reading your entire thread about your e-tuning I would say that you and Dale run on the same morals and principles when it comes to building /tuning subarus imo. Thank you both for being awesome! Subarus around the world love yall!