07 Sti horn button hook up

fastrider213

I'm trying to hook up my horn button but don't know which one of these is for the horn since the car came with an aftermarket wheel with the horn not connected

ce305241bff4b4cd525fd429bd76899c.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I can't even find this in the service manual. But I will keep looking.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I can find where it plugs into the steering column but there is no detail for the combination switch itself.

The plug is under the dash and perhaps you can locate it and prob pin one on plug B68 and the connectors in the combination switch till you have continuity. Then you have found your plug. Beyond that I have nothing. :tup:

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG

fastrider213

I thought about just getting 2 female connectors attached to wires plug them into one of the slots at a time and hooking the other side to a horn button and testing it that way just trying to see if someone might know the answer before doing so, it has to be the left slot or middle cus the one on the right has to be for the air bag which I believe is a ribbon connector right?

fastrider213

e37060f7d0c5e764af6f5cf0f48b1505.jpg
found this pic on Google basically the same it tells you air bags the left cruise control is center so process of elimination the last connector has to be for the horn ?