*LIFETIME PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP*

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Update: Due to rising costs of server fees and how awesome our memberships are if you haven't join us yet you'll definitely want to do it. We're in the process of changing the memberships and lifetime might be going away. If you're already a lifetime member then you have nothing to worry about. ;)

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bump!

Come join us and if you join tonight as a lifetime platinum member you'll get a *FREE* Lanyard & Sticker with your hoodie! Tonight only!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

Join us today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We got more hoodies back in stock!

Join us today. ;)

dcp2

Does your rewards apply to foreigners?even if im from the philippines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Does your rewards apply to foreigners?even if im from the philippines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. There might be some extra shipping charges, but have to see for you. PM us your address.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Since it's inception we have kept the lifetime membership fee for the forum the same as day one at only $69.00. Next month that all changes. We will be increasing the fee for the very first time.

Sign up in the next week and you will receive the old lifetime rate. We will also be throwing in extra swag, in addition to your free hoodie, to thank you for your support. As part of the lifetime membership, we feature your photos on Facebook/Instagram and tag you for everyone to see. You will also have access to all of the premium content and information shared by our world class contributors. For a full list of benefits, click here.

Thank you,

igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Done! Glad to support you guys (and gals) who have been great help and fun to talk to over the years. :)
Awesome! PM coming your way.

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bump!

You can now get our newest tee shirt and lanyard with your lifetime platinum membership for summer. ?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: Support a great community today. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys if you like what we do here and stand for then please show your support by becoming a lifetime platinum member today.

Thank you. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bump!

Join the team today!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We had some people ask us if the e-tune is still included in the lifetime platinum membership since it's not listed.

It is! We are just using a global chart throughout all our forums.

Thank you,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: to the top!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Check out the first post!!! You'll now get our newest hoodie and lanyard with a lifetime platinum membership. ;)

Join us!!

quality_sound

I may have missed it, but how is the fit of the hoodie? Does it run big or small? I'm deployed right now so I can't look and see what size hoodies or what the fit is like. Also, and this is silly, is the hoodie gray? I have WAY too many black hoodies and gray would be a nice change.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I may have missed it, but how is the fit of the hoodie? Does it run big or small? I'm deployed right now so I can't look and see what size hoodies or what the fit is like. Also, and this is silly, is the hoodie gray? I have WAY too many black hoodies and gray would be a nice change.
The hoodies are charcoal. The sizes run pretty true. ?

037fa781028d9f4c7a10e74518752d66.jpg

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hoodies are now in stock for immediate shipping. Sizes MED - 2XL

Join today!!!