What makes igotasti.com so different?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It has been a few years since we have taken the time to write about this community, but today we felt with so many people we have met we wanted to express to the people on the outside looking in on why we have kept to our code. Our #1 rule is "NO DRAMA" and we have kept to that. As of now others have tried to copy us, but have failed miserably because they don't have the passion like we do. They open a site and then a company comes in and takes over. All they care about is the $$$$. We've built a real community with Vendors and Members who have been with us for years and they are the ones who help keep us on the interwebs. :tup:

Another thing we do is we keep getting better everyday. Why you say? Its because our Vendors and Members who keep the brilliant ideas coming in with new and exciting ideas that they would like to see in the community. We then sit down and take their ideas and try to make them happen. As of so far we have implemented at least 80% of the ideas that have come into us. In our book that's a home run! :D

We also want to say a big thank you to all the great Vendors and Premium Members who support igotasti.com. Without your support we wouldn't have been able to be here for the last 4 years. We put all monies back into this site for upgrades, advertising, and server fees. So for your support we say thank you.

If you haven't joined then our question to you is why not? Did another community ruin it for you? Well you won't get that here. We promise! As in fact we will let other members speak their mind in this thread. So please members take sometime and tell the other people looking from the outside in why they should join us and what makes us different in your eyes.

God bless and thank you everyone. :ty:

Here's a quick refresh of our global rules below from igotacommunity.com. http://igotacommunity.com/the-code-of-conduct-2/

CODE OF CONDUCT:

1. Please welcome new members.
  2. Everyone is equal.
  3. Everyone is to be respected.
  4. No bashing.
  5. No stalking or mistreating ladies who join us: treat with respect at all times.
  6. No cussing at each other.
  7. There are NO stupid questions. Each question asked could help others, and builds the data base. Remember you might know that answer so please help others.
  8. No hijacking post threads or posting irrelevant sidetracks unless it’s in the Off Topic Forum.
  9. If there is a issue please report the post so we can take care of the issue in a calm manner. Don’t engage and make the situation worse. Remember these are forums and sometimes posts can come across the wrong way, and the person didn’t mean to offend you.
  10. NO DRAMA!!!! If you like to cause DRAMA then we are not for you, and you will be banned. We have a great community and will not let a few ruin it for us all.
  11. Selling on our forums or on our Social Media pages is forbidden unless you are a paying vendor. You will be banned and lose your membership fees. We protect our paying vendors.

attachment.php

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I posted this to the IGOTASTI.COM facebook page and the IGOTA Community facebook group. I hope you don't mind.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] we are enlisting! Look at the pic!

I love igotasti!

TK-421

Did you contact my local Stormtroopers Union rep before using my picture? I don't need Vader to find out about this, he will put me on Walker Maintenance for the rest of my life! Don't tell anyone but the guy kinda has a bad temper!

igotasti is probably if not 100% actually, the best forum on the interwebz. Not your typical Subaru forum, and definitely a place to make and keep long life friends! Even if they get you in trouble with Lord Vader and General Veers!!!!! Thanks guysssssssss