Flossy Grip Tape weighted shift knob

TK-421

Starting to list all of the aftermarket parts I removed from my 2013 STi, before it was traded in.

Most of you on here know that my car only had 9000 total miles on it. Most of these parts I'm putting up have a maximum of 3000 miles on them, while some have as little as 300 miles.

And most also know the vehicle was a garage queen and was never driven in snow, rain, mud, or anything other than clear skies and sunshine. Basically motorcycle weather.

Now all of these parts will be either shipped or picked up local in the Pittsburgh Area.

If shipping is required, buyer will pay all associated shipping costs.

Buyer will also pay for all associated PayPal fees, unless local pick up and paying in cash. I will not accept payments in the form or money orders, bank transfers or personal/business checks. Cash or PayPal no exceptions.

Do not ask for trades, as I no longer own an STi or Subaru vehicle.

All items will be listed at a fixed price or best offer unless otherwise stated. Please do yourself and me a favor and don't troll my listing, tell me my price is too high, or tell me how much the part is brand new. It's called price negotiation for a reason. Please be respectful.

Have a Flossy Grip Tape weighted shift knob. Threaded specifically for the STi with a reverse lockout cutout.

$70.00 asking price.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424176046.217544.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424176058.588145.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424176074.223895.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Get us a better pic so we can post it on our Media pages for you. ;)

TK-421

Get us a better pic so we can post it on our Media pages for you. ;)

I'll try, not much better I can really do with it, that's the thing. It's not like I have my DSLR with me anymore, that thing is back up in PA. Along with most of these parts, had to have these pictures taken and then sent to me. Just trying to get some of this stuff sold before the car season starts and before I've gotta have funds appropriated for shows and road trips