I don't got an STi (whew!!!)

Arie

I'm Arielle, I really I don't got an STi, just a yellow WRX.

I live in CO, born in Cali and raised in the UK. I don't brag about my experience cause no one believes me anyway. "Come on, a girl can't do all that" ok, so it was never actually said to me but people's facial expressions said it. My car's all stock too, so no bragging rights for me except the rarity colour.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team and show some pictures!

jswansti

Welcome! Glad to have another coloradoan on here, CO FTW! I also lived in cali, but never been to the UK unfortunately.

Arie

I'd show some if I had any with my car (assuming that's what you're asking). I just picked up a new phone (mytouch 4g) and still learning how to use it.

I lived in the SF BA for 5 years before moving all around the country.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No leg humping in this forum! I'm married and my wife would kill me, but I would like to see a yellow car! Thanks

Arie

It's yellow, but the previous owner did his idea of a fun custom job on it so now it looks like a metroidish car. When I get money it's gonna get repainted. The short story about the car and the colour is that I didn't know yellow was a special edition one until after I bought it. I really wasn't too excited when the guy at the dealer told me about it, but it was $2k less than a 04 maroon wrx. So once my friend told me about its rarity, I felt really special. Some of the vehicle history is unknown such as why the front end is pushed in about a cm on one side other than the obvious idea of a collision. The owner's dad worked at a paint shop (he painted it), and so I'm assuming much of the work wasn't reported.

180237_10100268540469678_13746766_58412042_6244038_n.jpg181627_10100279404952168_13746766_58613551_5916111_n.jpg

Last edited:

jswansti

I think I've seen that car before...pretty distinguishable look. Love that yellow! I lived in/around san jose for 5 years.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Love the yellow! Gotta show love to the bug eye and the yellow! :thumbsup:

Arie

I still love my car regardless of the paint colour/scheme. I would paint it purple if it weren't a special ed. type, but since it is I'm leaving it the way it is. I would love some gold BBS 17s on it!

@Fujiwara; Awwwe. I don't think my voice is nearly good enough to be a professional singer, but it's sad when people become famous and forget everyone that isn't. She could also be super busy *shrug*.