Tattoo thread!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
anyone into tattoo? of course you are post up your best ones or talk about your future plans. i currently have 2 tattoos related to my family and my late grandfather. just booked an appointment with my artist for September to get a coilover on my right calf. seen it done before and i love the mechanical aspect of it.

Dang I didn't even kno about this thread I have 9. Lol I'll have to post some pics later. But my back is almost sleeved out for my buddy that passed away.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Totally forgot about this thread. As i said before i started the tattoo last Sept. but due to scheduling conflicts we continued in last tuesday. I have one more appt on the 28th of this month to finally finish the whole thing. All that is left is the "bone" at the bottom by my ankle, the bolt going through it, gold on the top mount above the coil spring and gold on the 2 adjustment collars above and below the threads

25964318697ccd935bd51a2020e1aae6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
thank you sir. gunna be even better once the gold is tied into the blue. my favorite part is the detailed shading in the threads and boot. looks perfect

Gawd I can't wait till I start my sleeve!! Gonna be motocross themed. Just waiting for my bank to allow me to do it hahah.

Lol yeah so far I kno a piston carburetor sprockets chain my best friends number plate (the reason I got in to racing dirtbikes) my number plate. A buddys plate that passed away during a race. Then a few race track places I've been. And a bunch of other motocross related stuff

a8710e7ccca1c72a3330ed5cf15d78a1.jpg

Big rough draft tattoo but I'm thinking my chest piece with I think "boost fuels the heart" in the banner. Not 100% on the quote thou

244fb87a159e25e2b915bfd2f562ef74.jpg

The sketch is coming along pretty good
When we do final sketch we will make every thing perfectly circled in the turbo

Well my buddy started my check piece the other day no where near done. I wasn't feelin good and had to stop so one more session mayb two and had to get two funny tattoos tonight
a13e2569982c419cd2543e265c4cba6e.png

Finger bang'N
e1f1b4abd7d3d4b22c672d529486f35a.jpg

Camel toe
f87e8bb5f62ef516dea0652ca817da5f.jpg