Warranty Section.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
not sure if we already have one but i cant find it. a section to talk about Subaru's warranty and problems related to them.

TK-421

It's really not a section that is of importance because when it comes to warranty, subaru is very vague about it.

It also depends upon the fact if they area rep and dealership are willing to work with a car that's even been touched at all. I've seen warranties denied for something as trivial as lighting mods.

But then again [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] and I were discussing warranty claims earlier today and we both agreed on the following:

"Ive seen very few people who got a lemon from the factory. Other than that its pretty much been end user error and uneducated people milking their screw ups for free repairs"

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
You make a good point... as far as the lemon goes i was a step away from lemon lawing my 12 impreza hatch for burning excessive oil that the dealer could not fix but they ended up blowing my motor (yes the dealer blew the motor not me) and i got a sweet deal on a 2014 wrx