WBM CARAVAN FOR CT, NY, NJ - DETAILS INSIDE

Jpsubie4

Wicked Big Meet 2015 Caravan ? Cromwell, CT

June 7th, 2015

http://www.wickedbigmeet.com/ For Tickets

https://www.facebook.com/wickedbigmeet For Even More Details

For Caravan Route Details Please E-mail Me

Caravan Info as Follows:

Meet at 9:00am at Kmart in the "Shoppes at Cromwell square" plaza. You can?t miss it, it?s a huge lot.

Departure for Stafford Motor Speedway - 9:30-9:40AM

We will be leaving no later than 9:40AM so please be there on time so you can join!

Kmart Address: 45 Shunpike Rd, Cromwell, CT 06416

Stafford Motor Speedway Address: 55 West St, Stafford Springs, CT 06076

Last year we had around 40 or so cars and want it to be even bigger this year so please join and tell everyone and anyone you know in the area. The more the merrier!!
For any questions or comments regarding directions or route info (if you're unsure if you'll pass us on your way into CT) please feel free to e-mail me at jpsubie4@gmail.com

Thanks!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i cruise from Danbury with about 150 cars. i cant wait i always have someone drive my car so i can sit in the backseat and take rolling shots!

Jpsubie4

i cruise from Danbury with about 150 cars. i cant wait i always have someone drive my car so i can sit in the backseat and take rolling shots!

Should definitely meet us there at Kmart in Cromwell then dude! Theres plenty of parking which is why i chose this lot last year as well. This will be my second year getting this going, last year was a bigger turnout than i had anticipated, about 40 or so, maybe more, so definitely trying to make this year even bigger. the more the better. I came up with a nice route with a few backroads as well, nothing crazy but a little bit better than just getting off exit 70 there, so im gonna dish out the directions to everyone so we can all stick together.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
nice man im not sure who exactly arranges the meet up in Danbury but ill see if i can get everyone over there. this will be my 4th year going with this group and for some reason no one ever stays together lol. we do for a while but someone gets pulled over and his friends wait up and everyone gets split up u know

Jpsubie4

nice man im not sure who exactly arranges the meet up in Danbury but ill see if i can get everyone over there. this will be my 4th year going with this group and for some reason no one ever stays together lol. we do for a while but someone gets pulled over and his friends wait up and everyone gets split up u know

oh yea i know exactly how it goes lol thats why i printed out a route, and im gonna do a dry run to see exactly how good the route is, as long as its solid, ill print a copy for everyone whos joining so they know the route and hopefully that at least helps keep everyone together. not to mention how sick it would be hitting some back roads with a massive group. i took the route last year and although theres not amazing back roads around there, its still good enough and better than that main route. if you need any other info or anything to give to people feel free to email me.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
you might want to be careful about the back roads cuz if there are traffic lights the group might get split up. when you do the dry run try and stop at every red light so A: you know the longest its gunna take B: how long the lights are red if the group does get split up.

Jpsubie4

you might want to be careful about the back roads cuz if there are traffic lights the group might get split up. when you do the dry run try and stop at every red light so A: you know the longest its gunna take B: how long the lights are red if the group does get split up.

good call, will do. if its the same route i took last year (hoping it is) theres only stop signs and no lights, and it puts us directly at the main gate of the speedway, just coming from a different direction than that main route (rte.32 or 140 i think)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yea im bad with road names thats why im not leading.. like i said i take pics so im constantly flying up front... letting everyone pass so i can take pics then flying up front to do it all over again lol

Jpsubie4

yea im bad with road names thats why im not leading.. like i said i take pics so im constantly flying up front... letting everyone pass so i can take pics then flying up front to do it all over again lol

someones gotta do it! i would if i had a camera haha hopefully ill get in on some of those shots!