Prayers for Grandma.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
hey everyone. i come to you guys in my time of need. we are all family here and i feel safe enough to share this with you all. i just found out my grandmothers MS (Multiple Sclerosis) is getting worse and she can barely move without pain. please keep her in your prayers for it to get better. shes been dealing with this for as long as i can remember and until now it was bearable. I've already lost my grandfather to a heart attack and i'm afraid my time is getting short with her as well.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Will keep you and her in our prayers.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I am truly sorry to hear about your grandmother. I am no stranger to loss and I know how it can be difficult to deal with at times. Your approaching that age where life starts taking instead of giving, but just know we care.

I hope your grandma gets better soon!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yea ur not kidding. i have a very young family my grandpa was only 60 when he passed and he was the first person that i was really close to that i lost and it still kills me everyday. you remember the picture of the WRX i rolled? the driver side A-piller was the only one that wasnt crushed and ultimately is what saved my life. i had my grandpas memorial card wedged in that pillar. gives me the chills.

TK-421

I too am sorry for your loss, as I am also no stranger to loss. Buried my grandmother in October. When I was 14 I lost my father to a massive heart attack at 52, his older brother died at age 39 of a brain aneurism, and his father at 62 of a massive heart attack. I myself don't expect to live a very long life, I've got a lot riding against me, type 1 diabetes, neuropathy, thyroid, heart disease and history of cancer in the family. Figure I have about 20 years or so left on the clock. So I try to live each day one day at a time, remember the loved ones I've lost and cherish the good memories while I still can. Because the day will come when I will soon join them, it's not goodbye, but see you later. You'll mourn her loss, but do not grieve for her loss, celebrate her life by continuing on to be the strong person you are. That's the best advice I can give anyone regarding loss of a loved one and family member.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
That was great man thank you and i am very sorry as weel to hear about your situation. Thank you all for the prayers

TK-421

Your welcome man, anytime we are all a family here, so whenever you need support we are here for you

13SubSTi

Prayers for you and your family jus remember to cherish all the time that you have left with her and all the time that you have had with her