Official Movie Quote Thread

BoxerRumbleSTi

The fast and the furious (1st one)

Barber Martin: There. You finally look like a human being again. You shouldn't wait so long between hair cuts, you cheap son of a bitch.
Walt Kowalski: Yeah. I'm surprised you're still around. I was always hoping you'd die off and they got someone in here that knew what the hell they were doing. Instead, you're just hanging around like the doo-wop dago you are.
Barber Martin: That'll be ten bucks, Walt.
Walt Kowalski: Ten bucks? Jesus Christ, Marty. What are you, half Jew or somethin'? You keep raising the damn prices all the time.
Barber Martin: It's been ten bucks for the last five years, you hard-nosed Polack son of a bitch.
Walt Kowalski: Yeah, well keep the change.
Barber Martin: See you in three weeks, prick.
Walt Kowalski: Not if I see you first, dipshit.

Bluedemon_II

The fast and the furious (1st one)

Barber Martin: There. You finally look like a human being again. You shouldn't wait so long between hair cuts, you cheap son of a bitch.
Walt Kowalski: Yeah. I'm surprised you're still around. I was always hoping you'd die off and they got someone in here that knew what the hell they were doing. Instead, you're just hanging around like the doo-wop dago you are.
Barber Martin: That'll be ten bucks, Walt.
Walt Kowalski: Ten bucks? Jesus Christ, Marty. What are you, half Jew or somethin'? You keep raising the damn prices all the time.
Barber Martin: It's been ten bucks for the last five years, you hard-nosed Polack son of a bitch.
Walt Kowalski: Yeah, well keep the change.
Barber Martin: See you in three weeks, prick.
Walt Kowalski: Not if I see you first, dipshit.

Gran torino

CJS: Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy

Paul.c

Where's your LeBaron Freddy? I only see one. Are there two LaBaron's? I don't see two LaBaron's! Where's your LaBaron Freddy??????

Freddy got fingered.

-Fuck you! what the fuckin' fuck! Who the fuck fucked this fucking ... How did you two fucker fucks ... FUCK!

-Well that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

BoxerRumbleSTi

Freddy got fingered.

-Fuck you! what the fuckin' fuck! Who the fuck fucked this fucking ... How did you two fucker fucks ... FUCK!

-Well that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Shot out of a Cannon, Im guessing Boondock Saints. Only movie I have that is like that. It was when the Rocco dude was going off lol.

"First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

Paul.c

its quiet. Yeah...a little too quiet. Hey look there's raf! Yeah...a little too raf.

TMNT II: the secret of the ooze.

Allison: Are you stalking me?
Carl: No, I would never do that.
Carl: Oh, by the way, the new furniture looks great from the yard.

jswansti

Yes Man

Guy 1: (on horse pulled buggy) Looks like you could use some help.
Guy2: Yeah......but come on....
Guy 1: Oh right, because of the whole Amish thing? Yeah, I wouldnt know anything about you '69 GTO Judge. 440 big block, posi-trac rear end, ram air intake? Wow, that thing must have fallen straight out of the sky. Well, good luck with the future ride, space man!

Paul.c

Guy 1: (on horse pulled buggy) Looks like you could use some help.
Guy2: Yeah......but come on....
Guy 1: Oh right, because of the whole Amish thing? Yeah, I wouldnt know anything about you '69 GTO Judge. 440 big block, posi-trac rear end, ram air intake? Wow, that thing must have fallen straight out of the sky. Well, good luck with the future ride, space man!

Sex Drive

Brick Top: In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?

Paul.c

Fight Club!

"You know what really chaps my ass though? I spent my life savings turning my van into a dog. The alarm alone cost me two hundred."

Dumb and dumber

1: Mr. *******, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
2: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

P.s. That is how I feel about some people on IW.

jswansti

Ace Venture, Pet Detective

Guy 1: Who the fuck is that guy right there? That fucking guy right there
Guy 2: What? Ray Ramanos bothering you?
Guy 1: WHo? Ray, Ray who?
Guy 2: Ray Ramano, the guy from everybody loves Raymond.
Guy 1: I dont give a fuck what shows hes in. I'll fuck this motherfucker up man!
GUy 2: Hey
Guy 1: Hey Ray!
Ray: Hello Marshall
Guy 1: Fucking problem here buddy?
Ray: No
Guy 1: WOuld you like to fuck me?Is that what this is?
Ray (to Ira): I dont get it man, what going on?
Guy 1: Would you like me to fucking bend over for you right now?
Ira: say no!
Ray: No, man.
Guy 1: I just always gotta be on my toes man, you know?
Guy 2: I see that but not with Ray Ramano
Ray (to Ira): This is why i dont go out of the house
Ira: I thought everybody loved you.

BoxerRumbleSTi

Death Race

"This guy raps like his parents jerkin
He sounds like Erick Sermon, the generic version
This whole crowd looks suspicious
Its all dudes in here, except for these bitches
So Im a German, Eh
Thats ok, you look like a fuckin worm with braids
These Leaders of the Free World rookies
Lookie, how can 6 dicks be pussies

Talkin bout shits creek
Bitch, you could be up piss creek
With paddles this deep
Your still gonna sink
Your a disgrace
Yeah, they call me Rabbit
This is a turtle race

He can't get with me spittin this shit
Wickedly lickety shot
Spick spickety split lickety
So Im gonna turn around with a great smile
And walk my white ass back across * ****"

jswansti

8 Mile

Phil: youre not really wearing that are you?
Alan: Wearing what?
Phil: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
Alan: Its where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus its not a purse, its called a sarchel. Indiana Jones wears one.
Phil: So does Joy Behar

Paul.c

8 Mile

Phil: youre not really wearing that are you?
Alan: Wearing what?
Phil: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
Alan: Its where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus its not a purse, its called a sarchel. Indiana Jones wears one.
Phil: So does Joy Behar

The hangover

Lisa Belgetti: When people risk their lives, shouldn't it be for something very important?
Michael Delaney: Well, it better be.
Lisa Belgetti: But what is so important about driving faster than anyone else?
Michael Delaney: Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

jswansti

Days of Thunder

Lightning: Turn right to go left! Guess what? I tried it, and you know what? This crazy thing happened, I went right!