Official Movie Quote Thread

BoxerRumbleSTi

Each post must contain a quote from a movie. Don't tell what movie that quote is from. To post a quote you must answer the previous post by telling what movie it is from.

Example
POST 1
"I got the Need For Speed"

POST 2
"I got the Need For Speed"
Answer : Top Gun

Its pretty Simple.

BoxerRumbleSTi

HAHAHAHA Love Anchorman.

"The teacher asked me what was the capital of North Carolina. I said Washington, D.C. She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants."

jswansti

HAHA, just gotta love Will Farrell, which this thread is quickly turning into quotes from. Ricky Bobby!

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

jswansti

Side note: Just read the book Fight Club. Just as crazy, slightly different, still awesome!

Answer: Zoolander!

McLovin?! What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?

Last edited:

BoxerRumbleSTi

Superbad

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

jswansti

Taken. Liem Neeson is BA.

I used to be legit. I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. But now i'm not legit. I'm unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit.

BoxerRumbleSTi

Hot Rod.

Sad that we know most of these quotes. Or that I do haha. Should see my DVD Collection ;)

What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, nigga. Just a couple of pimps, no hos.

jswansti

YESS!! Im glad someone knows of Hot Rod, that movie is probably one of my all time favorites.
My movie collection is quite large as well...pushing 300 or more right now.

Borat

And do you promise that if I die some embarassing and boring death that you're gonna tell our daughter that jer father was killed by Russian soldiers in this intense hand-to-hand combat in an attempt to save her life against 850 Chechnyan orphans?

BoxerRumbleSTi

Away We Go

Old movie here....

Raymond: Of course I don't have my underwear. I'm definitely not wearing my underwear.
Charlie: I gave you a fresh pair of mine to wear. Where are they?
Raymond: They're in the pocket of my jacket. Here.
Charlie: I don't want them back.
Raymond: These are not boxer shorts. Mine are boxer shorts. These are Hanes 32.
Charlie: Underwear is underwear, Ray.
Raymond: My boxer shorts have my name and it says Raymond.
Charlie: All right, when we pass the store, we'll pick you up a pair of boxer shorts.
Raymond: I get my boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati.
Charlie: We're not going back to Cincinnati, Ray, so don't even start with that.

jswansti

I think i could go with movie quotes all day. half the shit my friends and I say are quotes from something haha. I think im in the wrong line of business, being a film critic would be one of my dream jobs.

Rain Man

I'm not mad. I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:

BoxerRumbleSTi

Im the same boat your in, that's all my friends and I do and our facebooks too haha.

Goodfellas. Pretty good movie.

You tell anyone about this and I'll fucking kill you. I'm kidding, I'm kidding, we'll have him home by tonight. Okay, sweetie.

jswansti

Old School! I almost did that exact same quote when i did the Fight Club one.

John: Claires mom just made me grab ber hooters.
Jeremy: Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women mae you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.
JOhn: I wasnt crying like a little girl.
Jeremy: Why dont you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They look pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? Whatd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat you motorbaotin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she, still in the house?
John: Whats wrong with you?