APS parts. LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY.

35r

TGV's, Side feed fuel rails, CAI. Message me with an offer, don't lowball me these aren't Ebay junk.

72601e11ba2394b130df72e1998d3959.jpg

35r

Wish i had people that didn't ask me stupid questions. If 1 more person asks if i will take $100 for everything, im smashing it all and throwing it in the garbage. I hate how cheap most of the subaru people are. Its insulting. If you want to spend $100 on car parts go buy weathertech floor mats.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Wish i had people that didn't ask me stupid questions. If 1 more person asks if i will take $100 for everything, im smashing it all and throwing it in the garbage. I hate how cheap most of the subaru people are. Its insulting. If you want to spend $100 on car parts go buy weathertech floor mats.

I'll give you $100 for everything. :rofl:

No, seriously...how about those TGVs, I don't need the other stuff. I'm not local though, so I'd pay you more to ship them.

35r

Sorry man, I don't have a bank acct or paypal and i don't want to deal with shipping and tracking things. So local pick-up is the only way to go. Money hits my hand, parts enter buyers. Its just easier that way.

35r

More stuff..

APS 35r rotated setup. equal length header, catless downpipe. Turbo needs flange welded back on as seen in picture, and flex pipe has seen better days, but everything works.

2eb151e5e5192568c53ff8ece488eb5b.jpg