HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well what can I say except amazing. My most recent experience had me purchase the new Deatschwerks fuel pump. I contacted Mike and we mad the transaction and at $169 and free shipping I thought that was a great deal. No joke and to my surprise, the package arrives only on day later.:-o

Mike is always knowledgeable about the products he sells and their applications and his customer service is among the best

My past experiences were equally as pleasant and he will be getting more of my business vary soon.

Thanks Mike!

icudruln

I'd like to add another huge thumbs up for Apex Performance. I picked up a Grimmspeed Master Cylinder Brace at a price no one else was even near. Not only did Apex have the best pricing, but I was actually shocked at how good customer service is with them. I've dealt with very good vendors before, but Apex takes it to the next level. As stated by Mike above, they really do help the customer well after the sale. I gladly support vendors, and especially those who have more than just the best price. Customer Service is just as important, and Apex emphasizes it just as much as their top notch prices.

Everyone wants the best price, and Apex Performance provides that and much more.

Much thanks, and I look forward to being a returning customer.

LJ

joey.lisano

I got a DW300 fuel pump from Apex. I was initially on Apex's group buy, but DW called it off and delayed the release date. Mike kept me updated throughout the whole ordeal. In the end, a great price with excellent after the sale support and communication. Thanks again, Mike.