SMY / IPF fog lights

13SubSTi

Well as the title states mine got in the other day now my only issue is my car didn't come with fogs from the factory but I've got the fogs, bezels, relay, and the stalk my only question and can't seem to get a straight answer from anybody including the dealership is if the wiring is already prewired or if I need to get a harness and all that they're going on a 2013 STi limited if anyone could offer a little insight to this sitiation that would be greatly appreciated also I'm still trying to figure out why the first owner didn't get fogs or a sunroof or the BBS wheels but decided to get the sub in the trunk haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
All we can tell you is what we know. Our 2004 was prewired with the harness. We're pretty sure Subaru puts the harness in all of them for plug and play.

Hope that helps [MENTION=5124]13SubSTi[/MENTION].

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i had a 2014 wrx and a 2012 impreza that neither came with fog lights from the factory i bought OEM fogs for both and both had the wiring already there. the connector was taped up with some other wires u just have to find it. shouldnt be too hard

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
i had a 2014 wrx and a 2012 impreza that neither came with fog lights from the factory i bought OEM fogs for both and both had the wiring already there. the connector was taped up with some other wires u just have to find it. shouldnt be too hard
Thanks for helping confirm this.

13SubSTi

Alright I'm pretty sure the 2011 did to so mine should be ready to go I'll jus investigate thanks for the input

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We were gonna put fogs on our 04 until we saw the price, lol.

13SubSTi

Lol yea they can be a little pricey but I figured if I don't get them now I'll jus want them later

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That would be cool if you could put leds in there. ;)

13SubSTi

Yea that would be nice it'd also be nice if I could upgrade my HID projector headlights without disassembling them but I'm not sure if that's a possibility

13SubSTi

Thanks for the input everything is prewired so I'll have to put up a couple pics when I get them on I also got the HT autos front lip on so it'll b a good combo