i've fitted a STi Flexi Strut Brace

salsa-king

my 20th anniversary edition Hatch strut brace now fitted (about ?25 more money than the normal Red STi version).

from japanparts.. took about 3weeks to arrive :)

20150708_201940_zpsimd7l633.jpg

20150708_201925_zpsq61aneu7.jpg

really pleased with the look of it.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
It does look good :tup:

Whats the bottle with what looks like a perrin coozie around it to the left of the IC?

salsa-king

lol what the ?10 Perrin sweat band that everyone says I should have spent ?5.99 on a pair of PUMA sweatbands from the local sports direct shop lol

I think it goes round some fluid bottle to keep its temprature even.... who knows! lol

Grinder34

Track Monkey
No, but what bottle is that? That space is blank in my '07 (well, I filled it with an AOS)...

salsa-king

yeah, think it's brake fluid.

I only know where to putthe water.. for the windscreen washer. lol Oh and where to put petrol in it.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yeah, think it's brake fluid.

I only know where to putthe water.. for the windscreen washer. lol Oh and where to put petrol in it.

i read that wrong the first time... thought you were asking where to put the washer fluid and petrol in... nevermind i was about to have some words lol

Looks awesome, wish mine cleared my Intercooler like that.

@HolyCrapItsFast lol you beat me to the punch.... Right hand drive for the win.... if you look closely in the picture you can see the steering shaft as well

:04ftw:

Last edited: