The same or better than stock pistons

Screenshot_2015-09-01-10-03-19.jpg

Are these better than stock, couldn't find any reviews. Every time I Google them just come up with ebay for sale no reviews.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I hear mixed reviews. Your better off with peace of mind and just buy a set of wiseco pistons. As you know these engines weakness is the pistons, so why replace them with questionable parts. Just my opinion. :D

Thanks [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]. I will hold out for the wiseco, these engines aren't cheap do it right the the first time. She's been down all summer and just anxious to get her back on the road.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Agreed. :tup: No one, more than me, understands the anxiety when it come to getting your car back on the road. :lol: I went through 6 motors on the last STi. Some of those builds were on budget parts and I can't be sure that was the reason they blew, but i'm sure it was a contributing factor. Since then I have use only known time tested parts and all my builds since are still going strong.

Get yourself a good safe tune after your build and allow for a proper break-in and you will be golden. Also use a good conventional oil during the break-in period (Rotella T 10W40) and continue to use conventional oil till around 3000 miles. Then switch to a good synthetic like AmsOil.

Good Luck!!!