new member- need help where to order Interior lights better than the factory ones.

km_smbco

Any suggestions where I can order/buy online if I want any aftermarkert/ LED lights for a 2013 (sedan) STI. I just want to get rid of the factory ones.
Thanks in advance for all the help.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You meaning led bulbs [MENTION=4804]km_smbco[/MENTION]?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I got some from ebay years back. Worked just fine. Cheap too!

I think there are more "upscale" brands but I'm not convinced they're any better at this point. I've heard superbrightled.com mentioned before.

new member- need help where to order Interior lights better than the factory ...

I just ordered some yesterday from superbrightleds.com. They will be here wednesday. I also ordered some led fog lights for my 13 sti sedan

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I just ordered some yesterday from superbrightleds.com. They will be here wednesday. I also ordered some led fog lights for my 13 sti sedan
How many did you order and what was the average cost of the bulbs?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
superbrightled.com is a great place for LED bulbs and they seem cheap but when you start adding quantities and different bulbs you want it adds up lol. good quality stuff tho i have used them multiple times

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yeah, that's why I did ebay. You can get the whole interior package for pretty cheap. I havent noticed any quality defects, but I may just be the lucky one.