Sorry its not Ebay, 02 PSM WRX

BoxerRumbleSTi

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2126025

I really have no choice but to sell my project, Im moving to California and i would rather save the money on transporting my car, AND converting every mod on it to be legal there. Plus i wont have a need for a car so much as I will be living in the city. I wont be moving till april, but I wanted to see if there was any interest for it. So here goes. I bought the car a little over a year ago and its been a slow project since then. I have only driven it less than 2000 miles in the the time I have owned it. The previous owner ran only royal purple in it. Although it has high miles, the compression test was near perfect all where about 159-160psi. It is currently running on a custom tune the previous owner had installed on it, but its ready for a utec tune, which comes with the car.
Can supply VIN upon request.

Engine:
Super16G turbo,
pinks sti injectors,
walbro fuel pump,
spt intake
Ported TB,
Phenolic spacers on intake,
aftermarket top mount intercooler,
Gimmick turbo inlet,
Tial EWG, UR uppipe/dump tube,
ported/polished manifold and crossover pipe,
Stromung downpipe,
Dc sports catback
Utec engine management

Trans:
04 STI 6speed with kartboy Short shifter
Spider DCCD controller
sti rear diff.

Suspension/Wheels:
Drag-9 17' rims. less than 40% tread left
Eibach pro springs,
KYB adjustable gas struts,
Perrin rear sway bar and endlink
Rally armor mud flaps

Thule Roof rack with keys, 2 bike trays, and a snow board rack
Hella supertones
JDM sti hood scoop

The bad:
Center differential wont lock up.
It needs a tune, the one that is on the car isnt that good. If i can find some time i was going to get the utec installed in the car.sd
Car had alot of dings and dents in hood and truck and p/s quarter. The hood and trunk have been painted with Shermin williams psm paint. So they would need to be professionally painted. I was planning on painted the whole car in the future so it was just a temporary fix.

What it sounds like : YouTube - 03 WRX dc sports exhaust

What it looks like:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x575.
2011-01-06_16-53-49_501.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Sorry to see her go. Were you planning on buying another car at all or just sticking with public transportation for a while?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh crap I fell for it. I need a reading comprehension class or something :lol: