GD JJ's 2004 STi, 15,000 original miles & 5 years owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well my wheels will be here tomorrow! Can't wait to see them bad boys!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My new OZ wheels are in my possession! They finally came to me all the way from Italy and my wife goes they only sent you 2 wheels cause they are way to light, lol. I said honey there are 4 wheels and she didn't believe me until I showed her. Dang them wheels are very light! Well I will post pictures once I have them mounted up.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I couldn't sleep last night so I got my journal all update and I posted a sneak peak of my new wheels on the first post! Check it out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks homie!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I did the blue Alleggerita HLT OZ wheels with black rays locking lugs and new value stems. Total was around $1700.00 with everything. The rays lugs are not cheap and they took 4 months to get them. I think it was worth the wait. Plus they are a nice chunk lighter than my BBS wheels. Gonna try to go the garage this week and put them on, but we are slammed, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well now that the forum is open to the world and all finished up I can finally put my wheels on this week and start my suspension mods! Where should I start for my suspension mods?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I updated my journal, but thought I would put a picture here also of my new wheels installed on my STi. It took everything I had to install them and won't be doing that anytime again soon. My tire machine doesn't like low profile tires, lol. Also my STi lost 34.5 pds of weight today and that is a great weight loss. I took out spare tire, tools, and with new wheels weighting about 4.5 pds less got 34.5 shaved off it. Well now onto suspension mods. Enjoy.
attachment.php

BadlandsRacer

Those wheels look sweet, JJ! I'm a big fan of the Alleggerita, and the color is quite unique...don't see that every day! Nice one! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks! Took me 4 months to get them bad boys, but it was worth the wait! Thanks again!

jswansti

VERY nice ride! Love the blue wheels. My mom is a huge Broncos fan and wants me to get the orange OZ Alleggerita for my WRB. I'm a fan of orange and if I had the extra money i'd be tempted to do it for her as a bit of a laugh.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks guys and Fuji don't be jealous your wife loves me:) LMAO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah that's right, that's Paul wife that love me, lol. Well, I better go post somewhere else, LMAO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I updated my journal, but thought I would put a picture here also of my new wheels installed on my STi. It took everything I had to install them and won't be doing that anytime again soon. My tire machine doesn't like low profile tires, lol. Also my STi lost 34.5 pds of weight today and that is a great weight loss. I took out spare tire, tools, and with new wheels weighting about 4.5 pds less got 34.5 shaved off it. Well now onto suspension mods. Enjoy.
attachment.php

Jared you blind?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey guys I wanna get sways next for the front and rear of my STi. What size would be best? 24mm for daily driver, auto-cross & track?

Status
Not open for further replies.