(Request) How to Port and Polish stuff (manifolds, heads etc)

Undecisive

I was wondering if someone (Fuji?) can do a write up for Porting and Polish things, Manifold, Heads, ETC. I know Fuji did his own PnP to his manifold. A write up to include all tools necessary to do the job would be great.

Thanks for the help

Last edited by a moderator:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I should have taken pictures of my porting and polishing job. At the very least I can list everything I used to do it.

Undecisive

Gracias senor. I plan to Pnp the headers, exhaust manifold, and possibly intake manifold. Ill get the heads professionally done when it's time.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No Fuji no help for him. He has no avatar and could be the enemy, LMAO.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hes one of our friends therefore he will annoy everyone by design!!!

Then he best become a sponsor if he's a whore like Fuji, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I rather see the butt rape, lol.

Undecisive

word. I figure it's just something else to learn how to do so I don't have to pay out the ass for someone else to do it.

Undecisive

sounds gud to me. I'm trying not to count the days I have left, I figure it will make it go by faster if I just forget about it.

Undecisive

I like the VMIC setups. and I can do all the research in the world I want to on the build, but it does me no good if i have no money to get parts. The build won't be for 2 years or more. I need to pay off my current bills before I decide to spend more money on parts. I'd like to own all 3 of my vehicles first. So far I only own the sti. The gli can be mostly paid off after this deployment, and then I owe 5 grand on my harley.