The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good point! Every Thursday should be Fuji bash day! Love ya Fuji! LOL

jswansti

Not a bad day! Okay, Fuji you MUST order an AOS right meow....Or wait, you did but they were out of stock. So now you must force them to make you one right now!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep it's like a thirsty Thursday at Teasers which is a strip club!

jswansti

Corrected! You need to go there now to force them to make one for you, then Rek will snag it, and i'll install it in my somewhat running vehicle.

jswansti

Told you.... And you were saying that I just spend money like an idiot...
\

:rofl: Just stop spendning money on ebay parts from Japan...just cuz the fast and furious overnighted their parts from Japan doesnt mean its the right way to do things.

jswansti

I also got the CCVent option for it. The whole slew of stuff from them is high quality. Oh yeah, forgot the fuel rails! that's what else I bought...

I was looking at those simply because they intrigued me, they look like they make quality stuff!

jswansti

Yeah, big name doesnt necessarily mean its good. I wish I had 1400$ worth of parts headed my way. I need a new job for that to happen.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I love getting attacked by strippers!!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Smack me hard baby! Give it to Daddy! :)

jswansti

That sounds like an AWESOME plan! Did you know that in Renaissance times they would funnel black pepper into a pregnant womans nose if she was having issues getting the baby out? Crazy shit.

I hold these truths to be self evident...

I've been needing work shoes for about the past 6 months. These are the shoes in question, pictures taken on the car parts and tools I purchased over new shoes. Not to mention the Turbo, Inlet and Fuel Pump I just bought. :tup:

CIMG0621.JPG

CIMG0622.JPG

:rofl:

You should see the boxers I've been wearing for the past year because I'm so cheap. The ass section is see through they're so worn thin.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Don't lie, you like it that! LOL.