GD The BAD STI.... It has been a good run.

I didnt get a chance to see it. I spent to much time admiring how awesome the shop was and chatting it up with crew members. One of the guys said it was on its last legs.

Oh I forgot to mention! When I went to pick up my car there was a photographer taking pics of a show car there... My car was still on the lift so I went into the waiting area to play some xbox. About 20 min later I went back into the shop and my car was off the lift and was now surrounded by the photography lights and the photographer was shooting away. I apologized for my car being dirty and he replied "don't worry about it. Its fucking beautiful!" :D That made my day. I still have no clue what the pictures were for. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dude that's awesome. Your car might end up on a magazine some where and I'll be like wait I know that car from somewhere. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Its almost build time! 6 days until my birthday but more importantly 8 days until my build begins. :D

Nice! Don't forget to check the battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I won't!

I filled up to the brim yesterday. I should have less than a couple of gallons left come thursday. I plan on just letting it idle in the garage until it dies. :lol:

I could play a game where I close the garage door... Who will die first me or the car. :lol:

I never played that game. Tell me who wins! LMAO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
you figure out the camera thing we talked about?

you figure out the camera thing we talked about?

I don't have time to mess with that. :(

I thought about getting a Go-Pro and mounting it on my shop light and then editing it and putting it on youtube... It seems a lot more simple that way... I actually pulled up my online banking to see if I could afford it yesterday... I ended up finding that my debit card had been compromised and there's $800 worth of fraud on the account. :lol:

$250 of it was to a charity. HAHAHAHAHA

I know when it was compromised too. I bought gas the other week and the pump asked for my pin twice. The card reader didnt look like the other one's I've seen that steal card numbers but after checking it didnt match the other pumps. I called the gas station yesterday and let them know that they had a hacked terminal. Card fraud has always fascinates me... The technoligy the criminals have is amazing. They can make duplicate ATM cards that bypass the ATM's request for the PIN number... Its nuts.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm done!!! I won't be able to ship this till Monday but I will ship next day or second day air when I do.

CIMG0464.JPG

CIMG0458.JPG

CIMG0459.JPG

CIMG0461.JPG

CIMG0462.JPG

CIMG0463.JPG

These pictures show the wire harness installed and how you should route it around the lines...

CIMG0456.JPG

CIMG0457.JPG

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang Holy just ship that to my house! :)

Paul.c

Jared, I have 2 web cams that aren't being used. If we get 2 laptops in there you could have alot of footage.

HolyCrapItsFast.........HolyCrapThatLooksAwesome!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You better take pictures! Also take one of you holding the battery cable, LMAO! :rofl:

Last edited: