06 EJ27 Block/Trunk Lid

Jennaboo32

Have a EJ27 block for sale. Spun a bearing. Need hoaned in the 4th cylinder and a new crank. Taking offers. Also have a STi dark grey metallic lid for sale. Came off a 05 STi. Set up for the wing but does not come with it. Asking 200 OBO.

Last edited:

Evo_Fucking_STi

500 for bad block halves? The going rate is 100-200 just so you know. I buy them all the time for 150 bucks.

Ill give you 150 and send you a Prepaid shipping envelope

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
She did say best offer. :)

ZachTTLM

That is why I was asking Lenny she isnt that far from me so I figured if it is a 703 and still available I can get something together with different options on the parts that I can load it with.

Evo_Fucking_STi

I am getting this from her. I just gotta set up a payment. It is a 702 casting from what she told me. I am sending it out to be sleeved then we are going to be putting in some nice internals. I just heard from her yesterday about it. Sorry yall ;-)

Evo_Fucking_STi

I have two blocks already ready to be built to anyones specs, one is a 701, the other is a 703. Both are going to be getting reinforced somehow. This will make a third. I like to collect subaru engines as they are weak and it's always nice to have an extra on hand.