IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This video should be 10 things we hate about this video. :rofl:

Who wants to start? :tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
this guy named like 1 thing about this model car. everything else was about parts!!
Seemed like he regretted his mods.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wish we knew his mod list.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
eBay, lol.

damnrightigotit

What I hate about my sti. It does not have 1200 horsepower and 1200 pounds of torque. I hate that it does not top out over 200 mph. I hate when the sti gets pulled over. I hate that it does not have some wrb interior because I love blue. Hopefully I can change that and make it blue inside with some gold and cherry red. I hate when my sti gets hurt by someone slamming their door into the side of my sti. I don't know why it has a window behind the back two doors its an odd spot. People should post 10 million things why they love their sti and why it makes them smile that would be awesome!!

jeepwjboy

Hello everyone, I made an account here to bring awareness to this subject. The person in this video is named Evan Shanks, and if I do say so myself, he is a fantastic automotive YouTuber. Evan even said so himself that the things he said in the video were things that he did not like about HIS car and not every STi. I think that the title of the video itself tells that. Also about the swaybars, I do follow Evan on Periscope so I get to see content that is not released on YouTube. I do believe that he said he will fix the swaybars, so that's nothing to be worried about. About the build list, Evan has a very legitimate setup. I can guarantee that none of his parts are from eBay. If you would like to see his build list, to prove that I am not lying, it can be found here: http://www.wheelwell.com/profile/55...ehicles/554fd946534346ef41c8cff9/parts/#Parts.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the STi community like a family where everyone regards each other with respect despite the fact that they may disagree with something? That could just be my perception of it, but I thought that's how the Subaru and even car community worked. To finish, before you bash someone, you should watch some more of their videos. Evan has a lot of other videos besides this one, all of you should check them out as they contain knowledgable information and they are quite entertaining.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Hello everyone, I made an account here to bring awareness to this subject. The person in this video is named Evan Shanks, and if I do say so myself, he is a fantastic automotive YouTuber. Evan even said so himself that the things he said in the video were things that he did not like about HIS car and not every STi. I think that the title of the video itself tells that. Also about the swaybars, I do follow Evan on Periscope so I get to see content that is not released on YouTube. I do believe that he said he will fix the swaybars, so that's nothing to be worried about. About the build list, Evan has a very legitimate setup. I can guarantee that none of his parts are from eBay. If you would like to see his build list, to prove that I am not lying, it can be found here: http://www.wheelwell.com/profile/55...ehicles/554fd946534346ef41c8cff9/parts/#Parts . Now, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the STi community like a family where everyone regards each other with respect despite the fact that they may disagree with something? That could just be my perception of it, but I thought that's how the Subaru and even car community worked. To finish, before you bash someone, you should watch some more of their videos. Evan has a lot of other videos besides this one, all of you should check them out as they contain knowledgable information and they are quite entertaining.

welcome to the forum buddy. i respect you wanting to defend a friend of yours but not to worry we are not serious at all. everyone has things they dislike about their own car. doesnt matter what kind. we were just getting a laugh out. no harm done. i will check out his mod list but not to see if it was ebay or not. im interested in how other people take the same car and make it different and their own. this forum is not about putting people down..... what i will say about his video is that most of the point he made that he dislikes, you dont buy an STi for. STi's are born and bread rally cars not high end luxury cars that are comfortable and quiet. everything he sid was a matter of opinion and no one can say he was wrong.