11-14 STi Stock Horsepower and Torque to the Wheels?

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Greetings everyone,

I was curious to see if anyone on here knows what horsepower and torque figures a completely stock(well, I have an SPT exhaust but I don't think that matters at all to power figures)2011-2014 STi Sedan puts to the wheels? I found numerous answers upon a search of the inter webs, so I was wondering if anyone here knew for sure. This is mostly just for my knowledge so I know what it's actually putting to the wheels, but it's also for when I start messing with and upping the power (Quite a ways down the road).
Thanks in advance!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Dynos are all over the place. I've seen 200 whp to 260 whp, stock.

I take the engine power and take 20% out for driveline loss. There you have it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The average number that I see time and time again is right around the 230-240 WHP mark. Remember though, the stock boost is set to 14.7 psi! You can get a tune with 100% bone stock components to make much more than that. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Cobb AP stage 1 is a stock tune remapped. :tup:

I'm talking about a tune from [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] that actually benefits your particular car, not just a bs OTS map.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Yep. 20% driveline loss would be about 240 whp. AWD eats up a lot of that power in moving all of the parts to get the wheels to turn.
Stage one is basically stock. Many people go that route in the beginning but really for just the extra purchase of a downpipe, stage 2 is probably the way to go.
I ran Cobb's OTS stage one map for a bit and it was a decent increase in power but more so a better driveability.
OTS tunes are generic and made to fit everyone. A protune, be it via dyno or road or etune, is going to net better results in power and driveability because it's more tailored to your individual car, climate, goals and fuel.
I've run several OTS maps and now protune and protune is the way to go.