2011 WRX STI tS

bugeye_fever

yup.. yawn. How about they put all that nice lightweight stuff on the usdm sti, take out the frickin' naviGAYsion, some other useless heavy crap, put some recaro's in it then watch the market for a reaction.

yup.. yawn. How about they put all that nice lightweight stuff on the usdm sti, take out the frickin' naviGAYsion, some other useless heavy crap, put some recaro's in it then watch the market for a reaction.

Yeah. An extra $10k for like 60lbs weight reduction (half of which came from pulling the spoiler :lol:)... They could at least up the boost a little bit and given it some more power.

bugeye_fever

10k more!? I didn't even see that! What happened to the raw, no holds barred, no excuses STI's we first got over here? Subaru must believe that since the EVO is going away that nobody will care what happens to the STI. Sigh

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wait I have the car Subaru needs to build. It's a 04 STi. Rawest car of them all. I have one if they wanna see it, lol.

Paul.c

they really do need to rethink the direction of the STi. The only reason they keep adding frills and such is so that more people will buy them. IMHO I think they should reduce the number of STis they make (So they don't worry about the numbers as much) and make it a bare bones car where A/C is an added option. No more navi or HIDs or fog lights. Just a stripped down car for true enthusiasts. Let the people who want a comfortable sports car buy a WRX. /rant