2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Information

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Who wants to know what is going on with the 2016 STi? :-o

Also what changes would you like to see?

attachment.php

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
wow. great minds think alike JJ. was just looking that up! nothing is really changing for the 2016 looks like the next big change will be around 2017-18. they may be adding the "eyesight" to the WRX tho. that's the biggest change i read

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Interesting......

We know the WRX is getting a few small changes, but the STi is not out of the bag yet.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
that article says the STi will be available with or without the wing from the factory (probably)

MPKsWRX

I was able to order one in advance and the only real changes to the sport tech STI for 2016 at least in Canada is the navigation console is bigger and blind spot sensors. Should be driving it towards end of June.

Subaru could make so much more money by just adding customization options. People will say "Take my money!"

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Yeah... There are so many little things that should be offered on the STi that would make a HUGE difference in sales. 2016 won't see a whole lot of changes, but 2018 probably will. It's anyone's guess though. After all, Subaru only kept the Hawkeye design for 2 years.

This is true! Mainly about 16 was suppose to be the wagon though. Were already into April with no official announcement of any kind, hell 16's should already be selling at this point lol.