an evening of waxing.. Angel Wax 'Drift'.. for White cars.

salsa-king

I bought some of this last week
Driftangelwax_zps21ed7ff0.jpg

I've already got AngelWax's Bilberry Alloy wheel cleaner and their QED detailing spray so know how good their stuff is already... I purchased these from the Wax Stock Show at Peterborough last year.

It designed for white cars http://www.angelwax.co.uk/?wpsc-product=drift and has a property to remove slight skate makes in your paint work... so they say ;)

So yesterday I snow foamed my car, washed, clay bar'd and re washed.. micro fibred towel dried.. then get my car back in my garage before the rains came.

My idea is that I can spend an hour or so waxing a panel at a time in the dry :)

so tonight was my first hour... all I did was the bonnet, two wings and the bumper. All done by hand.

applied wax

IMG_6754_zpsfa28da81.jpg

polished off...

IMG_6755_zps8b15a18e.jpg

Bonnet polished , wing waiting to be wax/polished.

IMG_6756_zps1fed7719.jpg

all front end now polished up

IMG_6757_zpscd3b6023.jpg

IMG_6759_zpsd31e3e02.jpg

IMG_6761_zps4682638d.jpg

Conclusion: So far so good. It's a quality wax and you can tell when you apply it it's not the stuff that will be washed off after a couple of car washes. Applying it, it feels greasy (that'll be the wax then lol ). Polishing off isn't the easiest wax I've had to polished off, but it does feel really nice to the touch when you feel what's been done.

Proof of how good my car will look will be when all the car's all done and I get it back outside to see how she looks.. and how she beads up when it rains :D

ps: I now want a electric polisher to make it a bit easier to wax my car :lol:

salsa-king

done the rear quarters last night.
Plus the spoiler.
1395294_10201637534973851_495054484_n.jpg

did the doors the other night.

just the boot and bumper to do now.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Looks good!

I miss washing my car. Its a) too cold now (i'm a wuss) and b) i dont have a hose in my new living situation. I spent a few hundred at DD this summer, and now no where to use it!

salsa-king

FINISHED!!! done the bumper and boot tonight, along with cleaning the roof wrap with AutoFinesse detailing spray (that has no silicone in it so it leave it a flat finish), I also went over the glass with it too. Good results in my eyes.

Just a shame I photo'd the car this evening and couldn't see if I was in focus or not lol

Enjoy ;)

waxd-7_zps6d240b47.jpg

waxd-6_zps61680160.jpg

waxd-5_zps79235a1e.jpg

waxd-9_zps68255bf9.jpg

waxd-10_zps09eb2469.jpg

waxd-12_zps9e6ae508.jpg

waxd-15_zps215eff31.jpg

waxd-17_zps26d07565.jpg

I've been pleased how the AngelWax 'DRIFT' has left my white car. As said not the easiest to polish off but once you get into it you can feel the finish is like no other I've used before. I also can recommend the AutoFinesse for the wrap'd roof too.