Been posting around lately, but I'm new here :)

44.5!!!! :doh:

You guys and your luxuries! Whats wrong with a base?! :rofl:
Lol, because the gf hates the interior of the base and only approves of the Limited STi.

Updated list for the 3rd page. btw Tax up here isn't nice at all, 9.5%. I have 10k down for this buy so yea.

Initial 4 dealers I emailed
----------------------

$39,330 w/Nav + HomeLink
Tax $3,815.01
Title/License $200
Doc $150
$43,495.01(Out The Door)
----------------------
$40,288 w/Nav + HomeLink, all weather mats, interior illumination kit (blue), STi short throw shifter, rear bumper appliqu?, and a cargo tray.
----------------------
$41.298 w/Nav
----------------------

Price $38,988 <Was Lowest base price, closest local dealer but apparently this is VIP pricing? Very poor VIP deal lols.
Tax $3,820.82
Lic 235.00
Doc 150.00
$43,193.82 (Out The Door)
--------------------------------------------

Internet Price..................$40,621.00
Sales Tax.......................$3655.89
Licensing....................... $108.25
Documentation Fee up to $150.00
Total Price: (Out The Door) $44,535.14
$39481 w/ nav only
----------------------
$41,068 w/ Nav + Keyless Access & Start + Auto-dim Mirror w/ Compass/Homelink
----------------------
$38,481
$42,700 w/Nav = (Out The Door) (Best OTD Price I've seen so far) Emailed back for a break down.
+101 for Homelink
---------------------

$39,849 w/Nav + HomeLink
Government Fees: $200.00
Proc/Doc Fees: $150.00
Total Taxes: $3,905.20
$44,104.20 (Out The Door)
----------------------

Incomplete email sent rofl! Had [Name], in the email. Pre made template mainly saying they will price match. No price given.
New Rep, new email update
2015 STI/Limited-FUU-$37150.00
Package #24 Navi/Keyless access and start $1,331
Auto Dim Mirror./homelink-$180
Total-$38661.00
Tax-$3479
Lic/doc-$250
Total-$42,390.00 (Out The Door) (new best price!)

sacnvz

So 39,330 isnt a good price for the 2015 STi Limited with those packages I added on? xD
One city email I already threw in the trash, quoted me $41,298. Then another city with all those options and extras as mentioned at $40,288 which wasn't too bad, and now the ideal package at $39,330. Still waiting on the rest of the offers, but the best offer received is from the city that is known to sell at the best price.

Pushin the search out more, there's only 6 more left. But all still within 1 hour from me :lol: Further than that would be in another state.

WA is like home of the Subaru's

Initial 4 dealers I emailed
$39,330 w/Nav + HomeLink
$40,288 w/Nav + HomeLink, all weather mats, interior illumination kit (blue), STi short throw shifter, rear bumper appliqu?, and a cargo tray.
$41.298 w/Nav
$?? - waiting response

edit- Quote updates from the other 6
First dealer to include all the costs. But 40,621 is still higher than my target price of $39,300's
Internet Price..................$40,621.00
Sales Tax.......................$3655.89
Licensing....................... $108.25
Documentation Fee up to $150.00
Total Price: (Out The Door) $44,535.14
$39481 w/ nav only
----------------------
Incomplete email sent rofl! Had [Name], in the email. Pre made template mainly saying they will price match. No price given.
----------------------
$41,068 w/ Nav + Keyless Access & Start + Auto-dim Mirror w/ Compass/Homelink
----------------------
$42,700 w/Nav = out the door... Going to inquire the break down and tax cause that price doesn't look right.

I got a base with Nav + Keyless and a bunch of other little things, even wheel locks. LOL

Before tax $37,000. Dealer took care of the licensing fees and doc fee bs. You really can't do much about the tax. Uncle sammy has to get his cut. Here's a copy of my order. You can go to www.cars101.com to figure out all what the codes mean.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Congrats! When do you receive it?!

Cars101 is an amazing site full of resources! :tup:

sacnvz

Congrats! When do you receive it?!

Cars101 is an amazing site full of resources! :tup:

Oh, lol. I've had this car since August. This is just a copy of the order I placed back in June.

[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] when do you think you'll pull the trigger?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's what happens when you don't read! :rofl:

I didn't even realize you're the one who posted!!! I thought it was him. :lol:

Hahaha @sacnvz @Alin
I'm prob pulling the trigger here this Friday since it's my weekend off from work.. just one more day to blow on by.

Updated offers again on top post.
One of the dealers actually have one on the lot that they are willing to let me test drive. Lols. Surprised they letting peeps add miles to it. Too bad I'm not buying from them haha.

So there's a bunch of more break downs of the cost on top post and a new best price out the door $42,390.00 (Out The Door)

Best price so far, however the dealer reviews are very low. I'm torn =/ I might just ask all the dealers I'm visiting for a price match.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Might as well. Doesnt hurt to ask as you might never know!

I just know that the two dealers right by me have the biggest imbeciles ive ever encountered in my life. So good luck to you! :lol:

Lols the two dealers wouldn't match the prices. I got insane pricing from two places.

Anybody know about the Push Start feature in more detail? I guess it doesn't matter cause I think I'm going to pass on the basic. They were offering it $300 less(no options) than the dealer I am going to that will have the Nav+Homelink(+$300 more) lol.
http://igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php/8419-Push-start

Guy never replied to me about the basic limited that was already incoming so I guess I'm putting my order in tonight at the previous dealer I visited yesterday :)

sacnvz

I have the base model with push start. it comes standard if you get the nav. not sure how much detail you want . you push the button to start the car. lol

I have the base model with push start. it comes standard if you get the nav. not sure how much detail you want . you push the button to start the car. lol

What it takes to wire one up without the nav+pushstart package.

sacnvz

What it takes to wire one up without the nav+pushstart package.

Oh i see, not a clue on that. Push button for me wasn't a need, I was really after the HK sound because the stock sound system was horrible. So the Nav and Push button start was just a bonus for me.

I'm excited for you to be able to place the order!

Oh i see, not a clue on that. Push button for me wasn't a need, I was really after the HK sound because the stock sound system was horrible. So the Nav and Push button start was just a bonus for me.

I'm excited for you to be able to place the order!

It's official :subaru:

Galaxy Blue Pearl
Nav+Push Start & Homelink mirror
Ordered 10/4
VON 10/4

I actually forgot about the speakers that do get upgraded to Harman Kardon, guess that was a no brainer haha. Has anyone made wiring harness for the stock nav to add on a sub? I actually have 3 laying around... :)

Guess I need to start working on that part list again haha which is over here!
http://igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php/8309-Part-ideas-15-STi-Expand-my-current-list