COBB Party

loupdog

Come check us out and help celebrate our recent expansion here in Plano. We have grown quite a bit in the last 3+ years and we'd love to have you come out, check out some awesome vehicles, guest speakers, grab some food, and take part in a few raffles!

The party will be this Saturday March 24th from 11a-6p at our facility in Plano, TX. If you have any questions about more details of what we'll be doing, Please don't hesitate to get a hold of us on 214-291-3020 or email at plano@cobbtuning.com

We hope everyone can make it out - See you then
Trade Secret Auto Care

List of vendors/attractions:
COBB Motorsports Nissan GT-R
Subaru of America is bringing a 2013 BRZ to check out
NOS Energy Drink
Nate Hamilton and ONE44 Motorsports
Don Herring Mitsubishi
Huffines Subaru
Trade Secret Auto Care
Vorshlag Motorsports
AST Suspension
Forced Performance Turbochargers
Apex Driving AcademySee More

http://bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v...ty=r&rtop=0~0~0~&mode=D&FORM=FBKPL2&mkt=en-US

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Move to events. :)

loupdog

Who all is wanting to attend you can look them up on facebook! and please feel free to "like" Trade Secret. We do amaging work for alot of car dealers and we even do the work for COBB!

loupdog

at least you will be close to One of the bigger COBB buildings lol and just think there are alot of good people around here like everyone with an STI lol

Paul.c

Oh, Ft Hood? BLEH! I was there for 6 months in '05 and liked it because of my Jeep and lots of fishing. Now I would probably hate it.