Cobb stage 2 package help.

yanez.alex1108

How hard is it to install a stage 2 Cobb package for a 2011 Subaru Impreza sti sedan? I Might consider doing it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yanez.alex1108

So easy honestly

Cool! I'm just stoked to get a mod setup for it. But I just had a few concerns. Does it get rid of one o2 sensor? Will it run funny or need a certain map? Is there a tune already on the Cobb ap for it? I'm just trying To get everything ready for when my parts arrive on Tuesday.

It will retain all factory o2 sensors and will run fine with Cobbs OTS maps as long as it is a catted downpipe. If you went catless you will have boost creep issues. If you are changing the intake make sure they have an OTS map for that intake. I guess I should of asked which parts you have on the way

yanez.alex1108

It will retain all factory o2 sensors and will run fine with Cobbs OTS maps as long as it is a catted downpipe. If you went catless you will have boost creep issues. If you are changing the intake make sure they have an OTS map for that intake. I guess I should of asked which parts you have on the way

My sti is all stock. It had a BOV that the previous owner installed which destroyed both my CATS. Hence why I'm getting the package.

OK well the package will come with all the instruction you will need. If you get stuck at any point let us know and we will help any way we can

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We just went stage 1 on our 2016 STi and we love it.

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?