Debating playing with the rims.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
For a final product, I agree. The benefit of the plastic is that it peels off easily, and gives you a chance to play with different colors without commitment. :)

Sent from Galaxy S2

Stiyle11sedan

I would be interested in seeing how these turn out....I took a major chance on my transparent blue and they came out great. But for future going I would really like to play with my own colors and see if I can get something unique to take to the powder coaters.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Wow.. that's actually really nice, but now I can't, because I'd feel like I was ripping off his idea, even though I had it independently before knowing about his. lol

Paul.c

Robert why don't you just use a different highlighter color? There are a lot of different ones out there. Maybe green instead of yellow?

XxNitr0xX

If you like it, do it. It's only a color, not stealing anyones idea :p as long as he's not in your area, but even then.. I really like the hilighter yellow.

Sent from my SGS2 via Tapatalk

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
yeah, yellow and orange are complimentary colors for blue, so that's why I've chosen them, the most standout appearance. Getting all this other stuff done to the car first, injectors and audio are next on the list. Then I can give it some real thought.