Disputing a PayPal purchase

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Dunno why people are shady, es[ecially when something like this happens. I don't know why they think they can get away with it. It's not like they don't know a credit company or paypal is not going to take the money back? I guess there are people that never do anything to get their money back?

Now. it's been 24 hrs and he only updated his website to "refunded" (my order account on his website) PayPal has still not received a refund nor has he responded to the "communications" PayPal requires. I'll upgrade to a claim tomorrow if he doesn't respond to this last request.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Just got my money back. Had to go through the whole process. Guy was never cooperative, just held on until PayPal took the money from him.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Just got my money back. Had to go through the whole process. Guy was never cooperative, just held on until PayPal took the money from him.

Well at least you got your money back.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Share share, and share.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good for you. ;)

Don't get idiots like that. They have to realize they aren't going to win, PayPal pretty much always sides with the buyers in these cases.

Some of you may remember me posting something similar in my build thread before. Won a set of '04/05 taillights on eBay; ended at something ~$130 shipped for a brand new pair. Seller made an electronic shipping label, but never shipped them. I messaged dude after about a month, no reply; give it a few more day, still no response. Open claim and instantly dude refunds the money.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Don't get idiots like that. They have to realize they aren't going to win, PayPal pretty much always sides with the buyers in these cases.

Some of you may remember me posting something similar in my build thread before. Won a set of '04/05 taillights on eBay; ended at something ~$130 shipped for a brand new pair. Seller made an electronic shipping label, but never shipped them. I messaged dude after about a month, no reply; give it a few more day, still no response. Open claim and instantly dude refunds the money.

This guy had an eBay store but apparently it received a ton of negative feedback. I assume eBay shut it down because it doesn't exist anymore.

On another note, there was thread about this vendor on 6speedonline. A bunch of guys were having a discussion about this vendor that started back in September. I had been following it for the last couple of months and was going to add my experience to it once the final outcome came, good or bad. Apparently, a mod just closed it two days ago and stated because "it's beating a dead horse". Funny thing is, NO ONE got out of hand, even in the slightest, about their experiences with this vendor.
Piss on 6speedonline.com. Shutting down a thread about a vendor (directly related to Porsche products and that sites Porsche section) whom is doing shady business and seems to be taking money from individuals, lying or outright avoiding direct questions regarding product and lead times, or just blatantly stealing money without the intent of fulfilling his end of the bargain. I can only assume the antics this guy is doing was to hook someone on the line until the PayPal dispute "grace period" was up and then be that much richer with a big fuck you.