FS: 1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350 V8 T-Tops

fallenone121

On Vacation
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula T-Tops for sale
5.7L V8 with an automatic transmission

2006 - Purchased
2006 - All brakes changed to crossdrilled and slotted brakes (Brakes with 60% on pad remaining)
2006 - Repainted to Viper GT Blue
2006 - Exchanged 15" street tires to 17" Z-rated tires with all locking lugs
2006 - Center brake light exchanged for LED brake light
2006 - Alternator exchanged to max out possibilities
2006 - Starter replaced to higher quality starter
2006 - Magnaflow dual catback exhaust installed
2006 - NGK plugs and wires installed
2006 - Airbox removed with 3" cold air intake installed
2006 - Stereo system installed including upgraded wiring (Kenwood headunit, Fbody custom subwoofer box, 3 and 4 way speakers all the way around)
2007 ? Wires, belts and hoses replaced along with pads
2009 - All tires replaced to matching set
2009 - Radiator replaced
2009 ? Head gasket and engine innards serviced
2009 - Transmission rebuilt in Santa Rosa, CA to upgrade for racing though 2100 torque converter added because the stocker kept losing traction
2010 - All window seals including windshield and t-top seal replaced
2010 - Door actuators and locks serviced and replaced
2010 - All shocks and struts replaced for KYB AGX
2010 - All fuses replaced, All light bulbs replaced, throttle body gaskets replaced

2011 - Battery replaced.

Only issue I am aware of is Left turn signal control is touchy at times & check engine light and ABS inop light on dash - likely just a tripped code.

Asking 4000$ cash or best offer ? Price reduced from 6500$ August 2011.

147000 miles with no accidents ? Two owners + Carfax. Serious offers only.

The only reason I am selling it is I am a disabled veteran who recently had my appendix burst and getting into and out of the car has become hazardous to my health - looking to get her a good home.

All money paid into the sale of the firebird will be turned around and put into my subie project.

0003400-R1-016-6A.jpg

Shipping and pickup will be arranged by buyer - Payment preferred in cash.

While I am looking for 4000$ which is the KBB value with a little on the side for additions that have been done to the vehicle that would be worth more than that that will be included in the price -

The tires are new and have minimal wear.

The brakes are newly changed.

All of the seals, actuators and all that have been changed out in the last year.

The Fbody box.

Last edited:

fallenone121

On Vacation
Ive listed it for the last 6 months on the local craiglist with no bites beyond "Would you take 1000$ for it?" or "Would you take my rusty pickup truck for it?"

I even listed it for two weeks on ebay but it only went to 2k and I had it on 3500 reserve.

One guy on ebay was buying it for his kid as his kid's first car - I was like "You really dont like your kid, do you? This car would be the first and last gift you would ever buy them."

fallenone121

On Vacation
Shes for sale Twiz :)

I took as good of care of her as possible until I couldnt anymore.

She was my gift to myself after my wife left to texas to be with another man - while I was still in the army.

She saw me from Colorado to Arizona to California and now to Michigan.

But she deserves a better home with someone who would appreciate her.