FS: (AZ) 2004 STi Java BLK (Salvage) 178k Miles

Grog The Red

I have a 2004 SUbaru STi that was rear ended in Oct. The vehicle was totaled and I bought the vehicle back on Salvage. The good news. it was all rear end damage, so it runs and drives fine. The bad. the damage cause the Left Rear coil over mount to be bent. it's just sitting with a few degrees of extra camber.

How this is all going down.

The vehicle is in Phoenix 85048
178K miles on the vehicle 78k on the motor after a Dealership fiasco

Contact me at albradley81@gmail.com with vehicle offers for THE WHOLE VEHICLE.

I was going to do a part out but there is enough interest for the whole thing as is. The people who contact me I will email back updates as to what the highest bid is. Transportation needs to be arranged by you. I'm too busy with work to chase down a shipping company.

This Auction will end next Sunday @ Midnight (MST) where I will contact the highest bidder and will make arrangements from there.

Mods list is short this was just my Daily..
Full Samco Hose Kit
Dual Core Aluminum Radiator - non brand name custom build
BC Fully Adjustable Coilovers
Cusco 24mm Sway bars
Hawk HP+ pads with 8k
Power Slot - Cryo rotors (I love these things they outlasted the Brembos four times over with still a ton of meat on them.
SSR GT2 Soft Gold Wheels and Yokohama Tires Not high performance but just enough to matter. Like I said this was my daily, point A-B that's all that mattered.
STi suspension upgrades (bought when vehicle was ordered)
I also have a pile of spare parts as well as goodies that I never got around to installing